Facebook is old news. 140 characters on Twitter seems useless. I want to speak freely.
Being here is a little daunting to me. Starting an online blog for the first time from scratch is like finally opening that empty journal you’ve always wanted to write in and picking up a pen to finally begin. Where to start…
I’d like to open by saying that I am by no means a professional writer, nor do I ever intend on becoming one, so please forgive my grammatical errors. That being said I’d like to introduce myself a bit.
- I’m a female young adult.
- Lucky enough to be born, raised, and currently working on my college education in the wonderful state of New York.
- My parents are immigrants from a small eastern European country that I will most likely refer to very often.
- This is simply an opinion-based blog, maybe with a few facts here and there if I have time or feel it’s necessary to do some research.
- Being that I’m still discovering my beliefs, I may contradict myself on certain topics.
- I am interested in all comments, both negative and positive. Honesty is the best policy.